Wednesday 8 April 2015

Work Experience Week.

The week of the 23rd of March-27th of March I had work experience week! I went with my mum for the week as when I'm older I want to go into photography and film. I had an amazing week with her and today's blog post is going to be about each day of that week and some of my favourite images from what I got up to!

Day 1- On the Monday, I created a mood board for the Tuesday as I was doing a spring shoot with model Crystal Lily. I made a board on Pinterest for her to be able to see what I had in mind for the shoot.

Day 2- On the Tuesday, I did my first ever shoot and I REALLY enjoyed it! I photographed Crystal in five very different outfits and I am pleased with how images turned out. Here are some of my favourite shots.
 
 

Day 3- On the Wednesday, I learnt all the tips and tricks of photoshop and how to edit my images and spent the whole day editing and listening to music.

Day 4- On the Thursday, I went to Gyllngvase Beach in Falmouth to film Crystal again and model Tommy John Stewart. The film will be up on YouTube very soon. I also photographed them both in their casual beach outfits and I also photographed Crystal in a swimsuit that was sent to her for me to photograph from Paris! Here is some of my favourite images.

 Day 5- On the last day, Friday, I edited some of the film and edited all of the images.

I really enjoyed my week of work experience working with my Mum! Thank you Mum <3 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment